Cheaters (Baldrick) Guns_i10
Cheaters (Baldrick) Guns_i10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» We need U guys
Cheaters (Baldrick) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 11:35 am by RAPTOR

» Bringing Back D-Coy
Cheaters (Baldrick) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 11:43 pm by {25}AICPTAS_PL

» Master Server down
Cheaters (Baldrick) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 am by Ivor Cutler

» hi gusssssssss
Cheaters (Baldrick) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 am by RAPTOR

» Server down
Cheaters (Baldrick) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am by RAPTOR

» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Cheaters (Baldrick) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm by privatejoker

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Cheaters (Baldrick) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
Cheaters (Baldrick) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
Cheaters (Baldrick) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cheaters (Baldrick)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivor Cutler
D Coy
D Coy

Cheaters (Baldrick) Empty
PostSubject: Cheaters (Baldrick)   Cheaters (Baldrick) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 4:49 am

Hello Chaps

I suspected him for some time, I saw his son cheat once, and told Baldy but he pretended to tell his son off, after this i never trusted Baldrick, you have a very good well respected server here G and all the admins

If I suspect anyone who cheats I will always let Admin know

I hope his server becomes full of cheaters it should be called "CHEATER WORLD or CHEATER VILLE"

Baldrick if you read this you should be ashamed of yourself you horrible little person

Sorry admin but this makes me angry

Ivor
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters (Baldrick)   Cheaters (Baldrick) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 5:11 am

Personally I've nothing against baldrik . But cheating is another thing . What's done is done. Hopefully things will get back to normal now.
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters (Baldrick)   Cheaters (Baldrick) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:30 pm

Now I do have a problem with baldrick as he has stolen Ds mod. If that's the measure of the man he has no morals.

I'm sure you all feel the same.
Back to top Go down
Ivor Cutler
D Coy
D Coy

PostSubject: Mr Baldrick    Cheaters (Baldrick) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:37 am

I have spoken to baldrick on his server and told all the players on there, in big bold capital letters about this problem, I spent about 5 minuetes in capital letters telling everyone to come on D-Coy Forums to see what has happend, i thought he would ban me but he didnt.

I also told Baldrick to contact any admins especially G to explain and apologise if he was a realman, but I guess this has not happened

He has obviously done this deliberately

Keep up the good work admins and do not despair

Ivor
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters (Baldrick)   Cheaters (Baldrick) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:41 am

To be honest I just want to forget about Baldy - in a few months time well say Baldy who.

And as for his server - out of respect for Diealot who made all of this possible ...theres only one thing I want for his Dutch server - tumbleweeds.

Anyone who plays there obviously doesnt care about DCOY or what it has done for them or Diealot who spends most of his free time making DCOY the experience it is.

G.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. Baldrick

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters (Baldrick)   Cheaters (Baldrick) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 2:01 am

Here is Baldrick, that nasty terrible piece of tumbleweed. Looks like everybody hates me now. Luckily, I am still on speaking terms with Diealot who pointed me out the problem.

Since a few months I have a game mouse with additional buttons. One button was programmed for a key-repeat. The repeat frequency in single shot mode was tuned to be identical as in multishot mode. In this way I would have no advantage over other players. I have seen more players on DCOY doing the same.

I really don’t know why Kuato saw a higher repeat frequency than I had timed. I like single shot mode because it is more accurate and your clip does not run out of bullets so quickly. For me it is not about winning a game. It’s all about having fun and a good time, a short escape from reality.

If Kuato had noticed me about this, I would have disabled that button and life could go on as usual. I absolutely had no software script or other scripts running on my PC. In my opinion or awareness I was not cheating. I am very disappointed that there was no dialogue with me admin to admin. Kuato choose for the ultimate punishment probably after consulting the other admins.

I have made efforts to realise the Baldy server to create a platform to run different DCOY servers in the future (TDM, DM and S&D) in a professional data center facility for free. That is/was my contribution to thank the DCOY team for having so much fun on the DCOY server last year without paying money to keep the server alive (G. did not want me to do that). Now I am disappointed that the same DCOY team let me fall like a brick (= Dutch Expression).

I don’t want to waste my server efforts, so I keep the Baldy server alive. Running a server is fun too I noticed. I changed the name from DCOY DUTCH WEAPONS to BALDY SERVER on request of Diealot. I’ll also delete references to DCOY as much as I can. To find or change a nice MOD or build one myself based on the AWE mod will take me some time. This stuff is new to me.

I don’t want to steal players from DCOY. So Ivor, I did not ban you for your requests in capitals to the other players to go to the real DCOY server. I just want to offer people the fun of a nice and free Call of Duty 1 server. Of course, players that cheat will be banned from the Baldy server. The strategy for banning and the server rules will not change.

It is true, I don’t have a forum and I don’t have a Diealot. In that way I can offer less than the DCOY team can, but every player who has fun on the Baldy server gives me satisfaction.

Well, I wanted to keep this message short but before you know, it’s a long story.

I wish you all the best with DCOY and of course lots of fun.

Greetings, Baldy

Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters (Baldrick)   Cheaters (Baldrick) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 2:51 am

I don't want to get into a slanging match with you Baldy - but I offer two observations -

1. If you had a key repeat mouse did you actually think that the admins would think that was ok to use - giving you a speed advantage and why do your other two sons have the same mouse shooting even faster than you were - obviously you use the same mouse they all used the same guns which I also found strange - my son plays here but uses different tactics and different guns- can the key repeat be made even faster than the auto shot mode it seemed so - I have warned all of us time and time again to keep the settings to normal - that included hardware too.

2. Probably the most disturbing to me - If I had fell out with DCOY( so to speak ) I would tell my provider to remove Diealots Mod and tell them to turn it back to a stock server...I would then look for someone else to do my modifications or close it down - the mod and diealots maps belong to diealot - he made them and he owns them - he allows us all to use them free - he spend months of his own spare time to make these - give him them back plz.

Ive no hard feelings on my part really - only the fact that you used something to give you an edge - an Admin acted upon that - If they see me or even Dielaot do the same I expect our Admins to act accordingly - no one here is excempt or above the rules.

Good luck with your new server - I may pop on for a game sometime - whether it was ur mouse or a script I guess we will never know without standing over your shoulder - but I support Kuato 100% he saw someone (and your sons too) getting a serious advantage over our regular players - I would suggest anyone else thinking of purchasing one of these mouses to think again - get your kills with normal settings and normal equipment.

G.
Back to top Go down
Ivor Cutler
D Coy
D Coy

PostSubject: Thank You Baldrick   Cheaters (Baldrick) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 12:25 pm

Hi Baldrick

I asked you to contact admin especially G to explain in your terms what happened, you have done this and I thank you for that, I do not know if what you did was a cheat, perhaps it was done in all innocence i do not know.

At the time i felt that I had to go on your server and explain to the D-Coy regular players what happened, as I respect the D-Coy server and all the admins, and I will remain loyal to them.

I will not mention you again in a bad way, as you did what I asked you to do and that was to contact G and explain things, that makes you a better person in my eyes.

Enjoy your server

All the best

Ivor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheaters (Baldrick)   Cheaters (Baldrick) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheaters (Baldrick)
Page 1 of 1