I am banned again!!!! Guns_i10
I am banned again!!!! Guns_i10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» We need U guys
I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 11:35 am by RAPTOR

» Bringing Back D-Coy
I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 11:43 pm by {25}AICPTAS_PL

» Master Server down
I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 am by Ivor Cutler

» hi gusssssssss
I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 am by RAPTOR

» Server down
I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am by RAPTOR

» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm by privatejoker

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I am banned again!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stalin

I am banned again!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I am banned again!!!!   I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:32 am

Admins,dis is not more funny !!!!I am banned again!!!I have not done anything at all!!!The folder was spawn and I was kicked again just for nothing, nothing fully understood!!!
You need to quickly resolve this admins who do that ??!!!
and I will be back soon!?!?!?
thank you, Iosif Stalin
Back to top Go down
Stalin

PostSubject: Re: I am banned again!!!!   I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:34 am

I play under the name Iosif Stalin and I was kicked from DCOY 2!!!!
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: I am banned again!!!!   I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:36 am

Ah Camper - unfortunately I have finally got evidence that you hack - I have a video of you blatantly shooting ppl thru bushes when noone on sight - I am the most experience Admin on here and know what I am talking about - you will also be banned now from DCOY1 and Brothers United.

We tried our best to get you back onto the server - and as soon as you are reinstated - you start using hacks - well sorry buddy but this thime it wont be lifted.

Enjoy your playing on other servers.

Geordie.
Back to top Go down
Stalin

PostSubject: Kuato, please help me geordie, I just want to send away! Kuato Help!!    I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:44 am

Kuato, please help me geordie, I just want to send away!

Kuato Help!! I never cheat!! anyone know !!!!!

it is not possible that I cheat, I do not even know how to do it and that you've seen it is not possible because I play in my life never fake!
and only you for particular who plays and who does not! I want all of admins will see is video!! I'm gewwon a pro I see a team from Russia! I just play well and never wallhack or something, so what you say is crap!
Back to top Go down
Stalin

PostSubject: Re: I am banned again!!!!   I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:11 am

and Geordie and other ADMINS go check my total score you see that I've never played chet!
Back to top Go down
saboteurnl

saboteurnl

PostSubject: Re: I am banned again!!!!   I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:58 am

Why don't you just give him the benefit of the doubt. I know you got evidence, but he always plays fair when I am on the servers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/michael215
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: I am banned again!!!!   I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:27 am

I have posted the location of the video and I will listen to any of the Admins who think my judgement is not correct - unfortunately Camper it is extremely conclusive - and I made a recent post when seomone said they werent hacking and I told him to own up to it which he did - Camper ypu would get more sympathy off me to own up to your glow model.

We have banned quite a few regulars of late - mainly because for a while it has been hard to prove this hack - now we have a way of spotting it - nad camper you were caught.

Saboteur I know he is a friend of yours - but dont let yourself get blinded by that - he was hacking - end of story and wont be coming back.

I woudl advise all players not to activate such foolish hacks if you want to play on your favourite server - unfortualtely most dont heed my warnings.

By the way Camper/Stalin you know me better as BU G - so you know I have seen your play for a long time !!!

Geordie.
Back to top Go down
Stalin

PostSubject: Kuato, please help me,geordie send me away! Kuato Help!!   I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:18 am

oooo BUG So, you know better than anyone that I'm not a cheater! what you say is crap! because you do not so good and it does not mean everyone is cheating! if I have cheated than I would never go to other admins to solicit their opinions! and you almost never plays DCOY 2 how can you me ???!!! Routine
I ask the other admins for their views on not only you decide who plays and who does not DCOY 2!
I've never cheated on Call of Duty! I did not need I'm just right! that's it! and you are BUG or geordie is very bad against your losses!
oooo yea and Saboteur is no friend of mine, I do not even know his name!

Kuato it is not correct!

oooo BUG dus,jij weet het beter dan niemand dat ik geen cheater ben!!!wat je zegt is onzin!!!omdat je zelf niet zo goed ben en dat betekent niet dat iedereen speelt vals!!!als ik vals gespeeld heb dan zou ik nooit naar andere admins vraagen op hun mening!!!en jij speelt bijna nooit op DCOY 2 hoe kan je dan mij beordelen???!!!
ik vraag naar de anderen admins om hun mening niet alleen jij bepaalt wie op DCOY 2 speelt en wie niet!!!
ik heb nog nooit vals gespeeld heb op Call of duty !!!ik heb niet nodig ik ben gewoon goed!!!dat is het!!! en jij bent BUG of geordie kan heel slecht tegen je verliez !!!
oooo ja en Saboteur is geen vriend van me,ik ken zijn naam niet eens!!!

Kuato het is niet korrekt!!!
Back to top Go down
saboteurnl

saboteurnl

PostSubject: Re: I am banned again!!!!   I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:32 am

I know him as a player, not personally. Just do what is right and game on :-)

-Saboteur

I believe photographers are masters in taking headshots ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: I am banned again!!!!   I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:03 am

Ok I will do what is right - just banned him from BU too.

I dont ban people because of ego - better plater etc - I ban because they were using a hack and we have to have a level playing field for all players.

Im not gonna discuss this any more - sabateur If you saw the video you wouuldnt be defending him - like I say if any admin chimes in that they disagree with my verdict then we would of course reconsider.

Camper you can call me all you want - deny it all you want - but the simple fact is you are banned for life from all dcoy and Bu servers - get used to the idea.

Geordie
Back to top Go down
Stalin

PostSubject: Kuato, please help me,geordie send me away! Kuato Help!!   I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:23 am

hey Geordie listen, you're just a little boy, and you know almost nothing about the game and I can't call you ...I have your IP address and I have not even played on your server BUG i not need it!!!! DCOY 2 and DCOY 1 is 100% much better, and nobody plays on your server!!
but well, this will solve Kuato and other Admins!!!!!!!!!!

hey geordie luister is ,jij bent gewoon een kleine jongetje,en volgens mij weet je bijna niks van het speel en ik hoef niet een bellen ik heb je IP-adres
en ik heb niet eens gespeeld op je BUG server ik heb niet nodig!!!!! want DCOY 2 en DCOY 1 is 100 % beter,en niemand speelt op je server!!!!
maar goed ik laat aan Kuato,zoals ik het zei jij bepaalt helemaal niks jij bent niet de enige die hier de baas is !!!!
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: I am banned again!!!!   I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:09 am

Camper I think youve dug yourself an even deeper hole that you were first in - the rest of the Admins respect me because I have been an admin now for a lot of years - on many servers and often ask my advice when speccing players.

Im sure that Kuato will not save you - and even if anyone disagrres with my banning you - Im sure the rest of the Admins would agree that by what you have said about me - you will never never never never never never - play dcoy 2 again.

Diealot owns DCOY 2 and im sure he agrees with me that insulting a senior admin is worthy of a ban by itself - and now im insulted.

If you post here again it will be deleted.

Bye Bye and good riddance.

Geordie
Back to top Go down
Stalin

PostSubject: Kuato, please help me,geordie send me away! Kuato Help!!   I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:28 am

wij zien het wel!!!
jij bent echt een klein pubertje ???hoe oud ben jij eigenlijk?!
volgens mij jij weet echt niks van het GAME!!!
en ik wacht het wel voor mening van anderen ADMINS!!!
aan je woorden is te lezen dat je gewoon het niet aan kan dat iedereen zit dat niks van het GAME begrijpt !!!
en waarom schrijf je niet gewoon in Nederlands,want jouw Engels is echt niet goed!!!

en goed kijken als op straat loopt Wink What a Face
Back to top Go down
saboteurnl

saboteurnl

PostSubject: Re: I am banned again!!!!   I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:50 pm

1. Geordie is een gerespecteerde admin
2. Geordie is de owner van BU Modern weapons
3. Hij werkt samen met alle DCOY admins
4. Hij is geen klein kind
5. Hij spreekt geen Nederlands en zijn Engels is uitstekend

Stalin, ik denk dat het niet meer goed komt om jou terug de server in te krijgen. Accepteer de situatie nu maar. Helaas voor jou geen toegang meer tot DCOY servers..

-Saboteur
Back to top Go down
Stalin

PostSubject: Re: I am banned again!!!!   I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:26 pm

wahaha ik ben een domme debiel en jullie zijn leuk!!!ik heb al COD 4 dus jullie kunnen lekker doorspelen met jullie geweldige dcoy 2 of 1 of "de beste" map,en ik vraag me af wat voor admins hier zitten die altijd een cheater kunnen zien!!!mooie mannen die jullie zijn!!!!!!!!ik heb vaak gecheat als een idioot en de beste admin geordie zegt dat ik cheat,wat heeft hij gelijk zeg!!!!
maar toch wil ik aan jullie dikke lullen zuigen,Mooie mannen die jullie zijn!!stelletje geweldige admins!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

PostSubject: Re: I am banned again!!!!   I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Ive banned you before for hacking and you never complained it was only because the ban list went down that you got on the server again. Geordie convinced me not to ban you again but im glad it was him that got you this time. Grow up admit it you were caught enjoy cod 4.
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: I am banned again!!!!   I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:45 pm

So far four admins have seen the video - score up to now -

Stay Banned - 4
Unban - 0

Geordie.
Back to top Go down
saboteurnl

saboteurnl

PostSubject: Re: I am banned again!!!!   I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:56 am

Stalin wrote:
wahaha domme debielen die jullie zijn!!!ik heb al COD 4 dus jullie kunnen opkankeren met jullie kutdcoy 2 of 1 of "neuk jouw kont" map,en ik vraag me af wat voor admins hier zitten dat ze niet eens een cheater kunnen zien!!!lelijke nerds die jullie zijn!!!!!!!!ik heb nog nooit gecheat idiooten en die peubertje zegt dat ik cheat,wat een debiel zeg!!!!
maar toch jullie kunnen aan mijn dikke lul zuigen,lelijke noobs en nerds die jullie zijn!!stelletje kanker mongolen!!!!!!!!!!!

Oke, ik dacht dat je nog te helpen was. Ik wilde je echt proberen terug te krijgen op de servers, maar als ik dit nu lees stel je mij hevig, hevig, maar dan ook hevig teleur.
Dit had ik niet verwacht. Dat je ons, de admins en mijzelf, zo durft te noemen. Verbannen zijn is nog iets waar je heel erg blij mee mag zijn, als iemand anders dit bericht van jou leest, kun je meer verwachten dan alleen maar een ban...

Jammer hoor, ik had dit niet verwacht.
Zo te zien verdien je het niet om terug de servers in te komen.

--

Summary of my message for the English users:

I thought you had a chance to get back on the servers. I tried to help, but apparently if you dare to call us like that, you really do not deserve to get back on the servers.
You really, really, really disappointed me-->

--

SaboteurI am banned again!!!! Disappointed1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: leeftijd   I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:35 am

hallo, stalin loop niet zo te janken tangken. wat maakt de leeftijd nou weer uit? hoe OUD ben jij dan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am banned again!!!!   I am banned again!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am banned again!!!!
Page 1 of 1