perm banned Guns_i10
perm banned Guns_i10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» We need U guys
perm banned I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 11:35 am by RAPTOR

» Bringing Back D-Coy
perm banned I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 11:43 pm by {25}AICPTAS_PL

» Master Server down
perm banned I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 am by Ivor Cutler

» hi gusssssssss
perm banned I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 am by RAPTOR

» Server down
perm banned I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am by RAPTOR

» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
perm banned I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm by privatejoker

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
perm banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
perm banned I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
perm banned I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

perm banned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kidvel1

perm banned Empty
PostSubject: perm banned   perm banned I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:23 am

whaaaaaat?!?! why i am PERMANENTLY banned?!??!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

perm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: perm banned   perm banned I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:27 am

One of the AdmIns has taken a video of you spawn killing - I will watch later at home and consult with Diealot as to what happens next.

Bear with me please.

Geordie.

Last edited by Geordie on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kidvel1

perm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: perm banned   perm banned I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:35 am

okay. he give a first temp but that didnt work i come back mw2 server and then he give me a perm ban
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

perm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: perm banned   perm banned I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:38 am

Yes kid glad you remember what happened. Do you remember what you were doing at the time?
Like you said the temp ban didn't work just like yesterday so I applied one that would stick. How long the ban stays is up to others to decide.
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

perm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: perm banned   perm banned I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:06 am

OK Kidvel - I have watched the video with Diealot and we have decided to give you a week ban on both servers (7days).

You blatantly camped a spawn amd spawn killed as usual just trying to get the high score.

After this you will be on your last and final warning - if you spawn kill again you WILL be banned on both servers.

WE ahve just banned another regular player who could not change his spawn killing ways - let see if one more chance will curb yours.

Geordie.
Back to top Go down
kidvel1

perm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: perm banned   perm banned I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:37 am

okay thanks geordie Smile i think learn that week ban and stop spawn killing bec i dont want permanently ban on the best server cod1.
if that temp ban still didnt work i still come only next time friday play. is that good?
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

perm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: perm banned   perm banned I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:00 pm

You have been placed on the pemanent ban list for both servers until Diealot takes your name off after a week - see you after that.

Geordie.
Back to top Go down
crashing

perm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: perm banned   perm banned I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:48 am

Kid howmany times I have warned you?
come on buddy you're a good one don't spawncamp!
It's stupid and it only gets you banned!

I really hope you don't spawncamp after this week...

Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

perm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: perm banned   perm banned I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:20 am

Well Kidvel - I was on undercover at the weekend on DCOY 2 - and there you were again - calling ppl campers and blatantly scoping on spawns on Brecourt and Hurtgen and killing - I have shown both videos to Diealot and he agrees that you will never change your ways - he will be adding your guide soon to both server ban lists.

Dart couldnt change his ways and neither could you.

LET THIS BE AN ANOTHER EXAMPLE TO ALL OUR REGULAR PLAYERS - IF YOU CONSTANTLY SPAWN KILL YOU WILL BE BANNED = PERMANENTLY.

Geordie.
Back to top Go down
kidvel1

perm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: perm banned   perm banned I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:25 am

thats not spawn killing what i do. i cant know where is spawn if i run around map it come font of me sometimes and when it comes i get back off! and a few admins say if i dont call all time campers then thats not insulting
Back to top Go down
kidvel1

perm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: perm banned   perm banned I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:28 am

and can i see video my ''spawn killing''?
Back to top Go down
kidvel1

perm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: perm banned   perm banned I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:38 am

Geordie i know all time u was there first u come nick G and then nick death im not so stupid i spawn killing when admin is online if that was spawn killing then u must to give evryone players to permanently ban because every player do that
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

perm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: perm banned   perm banned I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:22 am

Whether you see the video or not isnt that important what is important is that the server owners (you know the ones who pay the server bills and do all the work on the game) have. They decided they didnt like what they saw and so you were banned. I have to agree with Geordie about the way the server has gone with everybody running to the spawns to kill as many people as they can. In the week that you were banned I only had to boot rcon twice to get my point across to the other players about spawn killing. A bit of respect for the rules and you would still be able to play.
Back to top Go down
kidvel1

perm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: perm banned   perm banned I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:46 am

i know the video is not important but i still want to see it i want know what is spawn killing because now i dont know. i admit i spawn kill before but now i dont. i cant now know what u clasifies to spawnkilling and is that wrong if i call once players camper??:OO
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

perm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: perm banned   perm banned I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:51 am

Kidvel - what Kuato has put is exactly what I was going to say - you say you call people campers - that is because you disrespect anyone who tries to have a bit of common sense and not put their self in front of you running to the spawn - you cant kill them easily because they are waiting for you - that is waht you dont like.

As for the video - irrelevant now that you want to see it - seven days off then you should have been thinking about how you play and totally stay away from spawn areas - twice I saw you shoot people next to players spawning - you did not back off one inch apart to pick up a health pack - and you camped people spawning in the bush at back on brecourt - to say you do not know where spawns are to me in insulting - if you did not know where spawns are then you would struggle for your high scores.

If you knew I was on then your actions were to say the least rather stupid.

You have been banned = get used to the idea.

Geordie.
Back to top Go down
kidvel1

perm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: perm banned   perm banned I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:00 am

Geordie i CANT kill them if they camp. few first time i was play mw2 server i said this server have bad spawns that must to be fixed. that is very bad all team spawn same place and very long time. i suggest you and diealot fixed spawn places to better even though that not help me anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

perm banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: perm banned   perm banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

perm banned
Page 1 of 1