Banned, Echo Guns_i10
 Banned, Echo Guns_i10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» We need U guys
 Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 11:35 am by RAPTOR

» Bringing Back D-Coy
 Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 11:43 pm by {25}AICPTAS_PL

» Master Server down
 Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 am by Ivor Cutler

» hi gusssssssss
 Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 am by RAPTOR

» Server down
 Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am by RAPTOR

» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
 Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm by privatejoker

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
 Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
 Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
 Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Banned, Echo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Echobird

Banned, Echo Empty
PostSubject: Banned, Echo    Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:46 am

Seconds ago, I was banned by Kuato for spawn killing, I would like to see a video of that, cause I most certainly was NOT spawnkilling.
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

Banned, Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned, Echo    Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:51 am

unfortunately you wont see the video. I warned you all on chateau I would be banning people for spawn killing and your score went down because you backed off the spawn. I changed my name for the next map and their you were again killing people in spawn. You know you did it and I know you did it second floor on trainyard. We have had players like you before who constantly hunt the spawns and they all go one way.You wont have many more lives left as this is the second time you have been temp banned for it. Stay off the spawns in future.
Back to top Go down
Echobird

Banned, Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned, Echo    Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:36 am

I have been backing off the spawns since I've been told to do so.
If you're talking about railyard, then it's not true cause I most certainly did NOT spawnkill there.
The opposite team was camping at their own spawn continuously though, even though they had the chance to get out.
I'm positive I did not spawncamp, if it did happen that I came into a spawn maybe one time, it was by accident.
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Banned, Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned, Echo    Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:04 am

Your lucky you left 2 when you did or I was going to give you a ban off there as well another spawn kill echobird so please dont try and say you didnt. Oh and I have a vid of that one as well.
Back to top Go down
Echobird

Banned, Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned, Echo    Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:59 am

Can you have another admin look into this, since were not gonna get to a mutual agreement?
Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Echobird

Banned, Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned, Echo    Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:47 am

Kuato, this is just ridiculous. I do my best no to spawnkill the entire game and when I once come into their spawnzone and do fire (yes, that's a reaction of a human being) you immediately ban me !? This happens to people all the time, but you ban no one but me.
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Banned, Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned, Echo    Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:50 am

No not everybody shoots at spawning players the ones that read the rules and stick to them usually dont. Unfortunately thats quite a few times today ive caught you on both servers today. I thought after your temp ban on 1 today you would learn your lesson but no you do the same on 2 as well. And it wasnt once echobird it was a few times before I decided enough was enough. You can appeal this all you want im sure when the other admins see the videos they will agree with my decision. Very fine line your walking now mr echobird.
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

Banned, Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned, Echo    Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:46 am

I Have seen videos today of you see ppl appear with crosses above their heads and proceed to shoot them - and dont give me the old they were camping their spawn crap.

I have given you warnings twice in the last few days about your actions and twice you just hgavent learned anything.

I discussed you with the other server owner the other night - and he is with me on this ......

Echo bird you will be banned off all three servers for one week.

WE gave the same to Dart and Kidvel and gave them one last final warning.

Unfortunately after the week was up - there they both were again sprinting round - shooting at ppl spawning and trying to get the top score by doing this.

It seems to be in your nature to do this and not play with honour and back off a spawn if u see it - or apologise if u accidentally spawn kill.

SO THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE ECHO BIRD _ AFTTER THE WEEK IS UP AND YOU SPAWN KILL AGAIN YOU WILL BE REMOVED PERMANENTLY FROM ALL THREE SERVERS.

Geordie.
Back to top Go down
Echobird

Banned, Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned, Echo    Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:30 am

That's ashame, cause I love the servers.
I guess all I can do now is wait and indeed change my way of playing.
I do think that running around and killing is better than camping, but since the situations that sometimes puts me in is in violation of the server rules I will change my behaviour.

See you in a week, I hope that then you will feel different about my changed way of playing

Greetings, Echobird
Back to top Go down
Echobird

Banned, Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned, Echo    Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:39 am

Unban Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

Banned, Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned, Echo    Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:31 am

OK Echo Il ask D to lift it.

G.
Back to top Go down
Echobird

Banned, Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned, Echo    Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:02 am

tyvm
Back to top Go down
PvT.Diealot.
Tech Support
Tech Support
PvT.Diealot.

Banned, Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re:Banned, Echo    Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:38 am

Hey Echobird,

You are unbanned now.

Any problems? pm me

Cheers,

D.
Back to top Go down
https://d-coy-rifles.forumotion.com
Echobird

Banned, Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned, Echo    Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:09 pm

dankje
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Banned, Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned, Echo    Banned, Echo I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:34 am

Hope you listened to what I told you today backing off a spawn till the spawn protection runs out isnt backing off a spawn. You back off EVEN if it gets you killed. Thought you might have realised that like I say hope you listened to me and read the rules it just might save you from a perm ban.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned, Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned, Echo    Banned, Echo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned, Echo
Page 1 of 1