Rant Kick. Guns_i10
Rant Kick. Guns_i10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» We need U guys
Rant Kick. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 11:35 am by RAPTOR

» Bringing Back D-Coy
Rant Kick. I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 11:43 pm by {25}AICPTAS_PL

» Master Server down
Rant Kick. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 am by Ivor Cutler

» hi gusssssssss
Rant Kick. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 am by RAPTOR

» Server down
Rant Kick. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am by RAPTOR

» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Rant Kick. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm by privatejoker

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Rant Kick. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
Rant Kick. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
Rant Kick. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rant Kick.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echobird

Rant Kick. Empty
PostSubject: Rant Kick.   Rant Kick. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:37 am

Hi guys,

Just now I was playing on the server and this guy named xFexxx is fastshooting the entire time. So I say to him he should stop.
Well, he keeps going so I tell him

- xfexxx stop fastshooting
- or i will make you sure u get banned
- if you dont stop i will report you on the forum

As im typing that last sentence though, kuato comes on. so I stop the sentence and say: Hi Kuato, this guy xfexxx is fastshooting

Next thing you know I get kicked for pretending to be an admin, now I see how this couldve been interpreted like that, as I hadnt said that last sentence.
But when I come back to the server and tell Kuato what happened and ask him to respond, there's nothing (I went back immediately)

So Kuato, I think ur a good guy, but please dont do stuff like this. At least let me explain when the situation is misinterpreted and be so polite to respond

Thank you, Echobird
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

Rant Kick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Kick.   Rant Kick. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:00 am

I was on the server longer than you think echobird long enough to see you all over spawns (again) there were even players complaining about your spawn killing remember that? Didnt see the guy fast shooting at all I did see him one shot you with the sako when you was on the way back to guess what? the spawn. Then I saw you ask him if he wanted a ban (this right so far?) So I kicked you for 2 things the first was being all over the spawn which I was recording again if you disagree (you see I like to kick persistant spawn killers as it clears their score really annoying if you bump your score up by spawn killing). The second was what looked like to me pretending to be an admin (which you obviously arent). I warned you the other day again for spawn killing next time it wont be just a kick.
Back to top Go down
Echobird

Rant Kick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Kick.   Rant Kick. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:12 am

I was, that time when the guy first missed me with the sako then fastshot me, indeed going to an area close to their spawn, because they were camping it. I wasn't on it and spawnkilling.
Musta Mies did indeed complain about me killing him near his spawn, but at that time you could also see me running away when noticing it was a spawn I was firing at.

I can understand ur point on the spawnkill, though it's not exactly like u say cause I wasn't on it, but near it cause they were camping it. The kill with Musta Mies complaining was actually indeed a spawnkill, I have to admit, but it wasn't on purpose. Sorry for that
But I do think that you're twisting the 'asking him if he wanted a ban' thing. Like I said, that was a misinterpreted situation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rant Kick. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Kick.   Rant Kick. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant Kick.
Page 1 of 1