Banning unfairly Guns_i10
Banning unfairly Guns_i10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» We need U guys
Banning unfairly I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 11:35 am by RAPTOR

» Bringing Back D-Coy
Banning unfairly I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 11:43 pm by {25}AICPTAS_PL

» Master Server down
Banning unfairly I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 am by Ivor Cutler

» hi gusssssssss
Banning unfairly I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 am by RAPTOR

» Server down
Banning unfairly I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am by RAPTOR

» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Banning unfairly I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm by privatejoker

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Banning unfairly I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
Banning unfairly I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
Banning unfairly I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Banning unfairly

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vision|lloyd

Vision|lloyd

Banning unfairly Empty
PostSubject: Banning unfairly   Banning unfairly I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:44 am

He

An admin has banned Vision|Prosniper unfairly! i hope you can fix this !

Thanks,

Tom (Vision|T-P)
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

Banning unfairly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning unfairly   Banning unfairly I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:06 am

And whos opinion is it unfair? I suggest you all read the rules of the server as it seems to be the vision players that I have to boot rcon for more than any other players.

If he wants to be leader of a clan he needs to start playing by the rules and accepting the responsibilty of his actions.

He was temp banned for two days for spawn killing and he knows that.

So far I have nearly temp banned 3 vison players and nearly perm banned prosniper so I think your all very lucky at the moment I dont know if the other admins would have been so lenient. After all prosniper is on his last warning.
Back to top Go down

Banning unfairly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning unfairly   Banning unfairly I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:36 pm

hi, i have read the rules. but kuato, i think the whole day that you hate me because i had 1 perm ban. and i have readed other answers of you kuato. and there i see that you very nice answered to other people. why not to my? i feel that you do angry to me. maybe it is my fault. but i hope that you can a litlle bit more nicer to me.

julian
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Banning unfairly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning unfairly   Banning unfairly I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:46 pm

Prosniper its nothing personal fella and I think you will find I was one of the admins that asked for you to be let back on the server when you were permantly banned and your very lucky to have had that lifted.

Since I temp banned you I have had 5 pms off one of your clan and there is two topics on the forum.

When I saw your clan on the server for the first time I made a post about it in the admin section that says you all need watching, the behaviour I saw was not acceptable.

You say want respect and to be treated nicely did you think of that when you was all insulting the other players?

I treat everybody equally and most of the time you wouldnt know I was on the server, but when I see people breaking the rules as blatantly as you I have to do something.

You know the rules of the server I would say stick to them in future and you might see that everybody is treated equally.
Back to top Go down

Banning unfairly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning unfairly   Banning unfairly I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:38 am

hello,

okay, really? was you that!? okay i understand you totally. but i'm a teenager, its not easy in this time with behaviour you know? i try to do my best. on school is it not very good with me. i love the server. but i have the clan not for sirious things but just for fun. and i just had say to my clan mates that they not may swear. they say: ok sorry prosniper. so of course I say that they must listen. i'm so sorry, I've noticed only recently that you're right. sorry for breaking the rules admin. i dont no how much i can say sorry. i have talked with my parents about it (maybe it sounds weird) and they give you right. and they say: julian, you have to respect people and because we do not like it that you so much swearing. and i have very much respect to admin, i see them as my teacher on school. in a pm i send you some things private from me, so you know where it comes through.

thank you very much, and with kind regards julian grunfeld (15) from holland
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Banning unfairly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning unfairly   Banning unfairly I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:01 am

Your back on the server tomorrow you was only temp banned on 1 you could still play on 2 and the voodoo server. Just watch your behaviour in future and enjoy the game like most people do.
Back to top Go down
Vision|Blackbird

Vision|Blackbird

Banning unfairly Empty
PostSubject: i think you hate me to   Banning unfairly I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:26 am

i agree with everywan and i KNOW the rules and i read them 2 times but why??
also VP i think everything ohno there he is.. and know you was there and i to long and you banned me...
same story

tnx for the fine time with my clan members................
Back to top Go down
http://clan-vision.team-forum.net
Sponsored content

Banning unfairly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banning unfairly   Banning unfairly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banning unfairly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: