Big thanks to all DCOY Players Guns_i10
Big thanks to all DCOY Players Guns_i10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» We need U guys
Big thanks to all DCOY Players I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 11:35 am by RAPTOR

» Bringing Back D-Coy
Big thanks to all DCOY Players I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 11:43 pm by {25}AICPTAS_PL

» Master Server down
Big thanks to all DCOY Players I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 am by Ivor Cutler

» hi gusssssssss
Big thanks to all DCOY Players I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 am by RAPTOR

» Server down
Big thanks to all DCOY Players I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am by RAPTOR

» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Big thanks to all DCOY Players I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm by privatejoker

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Big thanks to all DCOY Players I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
Big thanks to all DCOY Players I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
Big thanks to all DCOY Players I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Big thanks to all DCOY Players

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

Big thanks to all DCOY Players Empty
PostSubject: Big thanks to all DCOY Players   Big thanks to all DCOY Players I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:51 am

You guys & gals probably dont hear this much from me - but would like to say a big thanks to all the regular and new players who use DCOY servers - we dont say it enough but without you guys and gals - DCOY servers would be tumbleweeds.

WE have a core of genuine, faithful and yes some really skillfull players.

Big thanks from me and im sure from the rest of the Admins for making DCOY Servers some of the best around.

And big thanks to D for making the maps and mods too,

Geordie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks to all DCOY Players   Big thanks to all DCOY Players I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:59 pm

hehe, thanks m8(:. yesterday i was coming back of vacation, the time flies!):

VP
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks to all DCOY Players   Big thanks to all DCOY Players I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:49 pm

Yes thanks all its nice to see the dcoy servers populated well of late. Thanks fellas like G says without you all there would be no Dcoy!

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks to all DCOY Players   Big thanks to all DCOY Players I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:37 pm

lol, i love dcoy!Very Happy i like dcoy servers more then ALL the other call of duty's. Dcoy is just the best!Very Happy

Very Happy

VP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big thanks to all DCOY Players   Big thanks to all DCOY Players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big thanks to all DCOY Players
Page 1 of 1