Sorry a fatal fould Guns_i10
Sorry a fatal fould Guns_i10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» We need U guys
Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 11:35 am by RAPTOR

» Bringing Back D-Coy
Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 11:43 pm by {25}AICPTAS_PL

» Master Server down
Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 am by Ivor Cutler

» hi gusssssssss
Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 am by RAPTOR

» Server down
Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am by RAPTOR

» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm by privatejoker

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sorry a fatal fould

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vision|Blackbird

Vision|Blackbird

Sorry a fatal fould Empty
PostSubject: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:24 am

who is that new console?!!!
the banned me because i hack!!!
SERIEUS!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS?!!!!!

PLEASE ANSWER NOW!

Last edited by Vision|Blackbird on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://clan-vision.team-forum.net

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:31 am

hello, why is he banned, now its the second time and now i'm getting sick of mistakes that you made, he isnt hacking. IF he was he is stopped after his first ban.

We are just fair and good players, if someone is good that will not say that he is hacking.

VP
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:49 am

Hi guys,

I wouldnt contest this one if I were you Pro - one of your clan is and has been hacking.

Its just taken a while to get definitive proof - we now have it.

Again I would say to all players - hack and try to hide it - you may get away with it for a while but we will get you.

This ban will not be lifted and you will be banned on all dcoy servers.

I had hoped that with what happend recently Blackbird that if you used hacks then you would get rid of them - unfortunately u didnt.

Any other regular player who is using a hack will ... be spotted and dealt with accordingly.

G.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:54 am

:OOOOOOOOOO it looks like you love it to ban fair players.

so it was you?
but the name was different.

pfff.............................. --_--
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:00 am

Wasnt me but he was using a ghost or wall hack for sure - an im certain without any doubt what so ever.

G.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:00 am

how you can be sure if it wasnt you!?
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:02 am

Pro sniper I would ask you why u allow blatant hackers into ur clan - an dont to be cheeky with me or the admins - we dont allow hacking here and dont ban fair players - only people who blatantly hack.

G.
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:04 am

I have seen two videos of him scoping on players through walls constantly - dead on.

I wont tell u how I know this but trust me it is blatant.

G.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:07 am

:'( Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

i trusted him!:'( he ignored my telephone call, so maybe he doesnt know what he must saying. and btw i'm not cheeky! i'm just irritated of all the shit that happens.

VP
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:09 am

We will be checking all players for hacks over the next few weeks and then ongoing inc all of the vision clan - if anyone has hacks - delete them cos we will get them.

G.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:11 am

ok, but you thinking that i'm hacking? but G, i spectated blackbird earlier in past, a few times, i didnt see that he hacks, and then he doesnt know that i was spectating HIM.

VP
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:20 am

i wont go into the evidence but like ive said hes a hacker - if we see anyone else using hacks they will be banned too - thats as much as im saying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:22 am

ok, zucht. i trusted him, if he anwered his phone, i will get a strong word with him!

VP
Back to top Go down
Vision|Blackbird

Vision|Blackbird

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:35 am

i shoot many time around me for the fun
also FOR THE SNIPER
i have a look on nothing
just because im bored or something

but you have decided..
i go have fun on another server

bye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 am

hmm, that can be true. but it can also be a lie what G thinks.

VP
Back to top Go down
Vision|Blackbird

Vision|Blackbird

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:38 am

followed i him to i could shot him?
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:48 am

Heres what I think happend Blaickbird - Pro wasnt hacking on venicedock - you were - maybe the only way you can get similar scores to prosniper is to hack - i dunno but I know what the video shows - you were probably using a ghost hack.

Learn a lesson from this - you can only be as good as you can be - i get owned constantly but would never dream of hacking to improve my score - would rather be a noob as they say.

Good luck with other servers cos if u hack there u will be banned too.

G.
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:04 am

Seems you didn't learn your lesson from when I banned you. The only reason you were let back on the server was the video quality was bad but I was 100 percent certain it was a hack. You should have realised you would be watched closely after that. Caught fair and square now with clear video evidence.

Oh and I'd like to add the 'new console' as you put it has been around longer than you he just hasn't had the spare time lately but his score so far is 2 days 2 hackers banned now that's not a bad score.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:03 am

Kuato, your trying to get me angry with: ''Oh and I'd like to add the ''new console''
i must realize that its over for him. and btw, why you said: his score so far is 2 days 2 hackers.
what do you mean?

VP
Back to top Go down
Skitz
D Coy
D Coy
Skitz

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:40 am

I was the "new console" and what kuato is saying is that i have almost 10 years of experience on this game and around 8 of those are being an admin on a variety of servers, so just leave it at that, your clan mate was banned because he felt the need to hack to get a good score and he made his mistakes.

Thankyou
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:16 am

ok ok ok ok ok, you are expert in this kind of things and you get payed you dont?
and btw, np. next time i will spectate the people that wanna join much better.

VP
Back to top Go down
Skitz
D Coy
D Coy
Skitz

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:22 am

get payed?
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:36 am

I wasn't going to comment on this but I really think you need to stop being cheeky prosniper .

You need to step back and think about things. Blackbird was a dirty player every admin on here knew that , it was just a matter of time before we got the right video of him. You say you spectated him but never saw anything? We all saw his wall hack. He's not the first and he won't be the last to be banned.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:18 pm

why your saying that i'm cheeky!? i'm not, i said only that your right, i agree with you.
who is gonna being banned also?
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:51 am

You know we do this in our spare time and dont get paid for it (or is somebody not telling me something ! ) theres no need for the little digs. We try our best to keep the server as clean from cheaters as possible.

Whos next?

me for camping (badly) ?

Opfa the next time he headshoots me on hills?

MrBrightside for bashing me all the time?

Geordie for always hiding in the bushes and around corners (and paying for a server for us all to play on)?

Diealot for writing such good mods and maps (and paying for the server for us all to play on)?

We ban hackers prosniper you know that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry a fatal fould   Sorry a fatal fould I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry a fatal fould
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next