a lesson for those who choose to break server rules Guns_i10

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Master Server down
a lesson for those who choose to break server rules I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:03 am by Ivor Cutler

» We need U guys
a lesson for those who choose to break server rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 2:47 am by privatejoker

» hi gusssssssss
a lesson for those who choose to break server rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 am by RAPTOR

» Server down
a lesson for those who choose to break server rules I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am by RAPTOR

» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
a lesson for those who choose to break server rules I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm by privatejoker

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
a lesson for those who choose to break server rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
a lesson for those who choose to break server rules I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
a lesson for those who choose to break server rules I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

» Happy new year for all
a lesson for those who choose to break server rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 1:17 am by pegaseus

April 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

a lesson for those who choose to break server rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PvT.Diealot.
Tech Support
Tech Support
PvT.Diealot.

a lesson for those who choose to break server rules Empty
PostSubject: a lesson for those who choose to break server rules   a lesson for those who choose to break server rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:49 am

Anyone who threatens Dcoy or any Admin/Moderator will be Banned from the server and forum.

Anyone who uses foul language against the Admins/Moderators will be Banned from the server and forum.

We will not tolerate any abuse.

a lesson for those who choose to break server rules Black_11
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d-coy-rifles.forumotion.com
I wearladiesunderwear 801

PostSubject: Re: a lesson for those who choose to break server rules   a lesson for those who choose to break server rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:51 am

you taking about vp??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: a lesson for those who choose to break server rules   a lesson for those who choose to break server rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:20 am

Any player....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: a lesson for those who choose to break server rules   a lesson for those who choose to break server rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:35 am

If I hear of any player ..and i mean any player mouthing off about our admins or server whether on here or on another server/website/clan forum they will get an immediate ban on this forum and the DCOY server - Diealot works hard to give you guys a great experience - im not having it spoiled by snotty nosed ungrateful punks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: a lesson for those who choose to break server rules   a lesson for those who choose to break server rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:36 am

I know the warning is for all . what i mean to say was the topic: D say a lesson for all, my question was if the  lesson was about what you guys did to vp....

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: a lesson for those who choose to break server rules   a lesson for those who choose to break server rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:44 am

I dont want to go into why we have made this post - enough to say that people have to decide which is more important to them ..enjoying a great server - or not being able to play on it.

G.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: a lesson for those who choose to break server rules   a lesson for those who choose to break server rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:48 am

????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuato

Kuato

Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

PostSubject: Re: a lesson for those who choose to break server rules   a lesson for those who choose to break server rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:19 pm

The one post Klien smurf should have read!

Please take note of this post folks let's make him the last one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a lesson for those who choose to break server rules   a lesson for those who choose to break server rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a lesson for those who choose to break server rules
Page 1 of 1