Zombie Mod Guns_i10
Zombie Mod Guns_i10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» We need U guys
Zombie Mod I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 11:35 am by RAPTOR

» Bringing Back D-Coy
Zombie Mod I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 11:43 pm by {25}AICPTAS_PL

» Master Server down
Zombie Mod I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 am by Ivor Cutler

» hi gusssssssss
Zombie Mod I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 am by RAPTOR

» Server down
Zombie Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am by RAPTOR

» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Zombie Mod I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm by privatejoker

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Zombie Mod I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
Zombie Mod I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
Zombie Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Zombie Mod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maciekiel

Zombie Mod Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Mod   Zombie Mod I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:43 am

Hello,

I am writing to you with a proposal. I lately saw that your server in the game Call of Duty 1 is mostly empty, does not work like it should, nobody uses it.

I have an interesting offer. This server may soon be the most popular because of my new Zombie mode for this game. As we know popularity of this type of mods is extreme, and this game does not have any server with a similar mode.

So if you agree that I install on the server my zombie mod (you can't loose anything, because your current ad server is always empty), I guarantee you many new players and a lot of fun with the new mod. The mod is different than the kaje11 or brax mod. Its more similar to cod uo mod which is alot better.

Im orb1z/m2thew and I can make it well because i used to run old zombie mods on this game for like 2 years.

I think this is a sensible proposal.

My xfire is maciejeczek222 add me if u think its a good idea.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

Zombie Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mod   Zombie Mod I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:13 am

Thank you for your kind offer but no thank you... we have a great guy who mods our server and makes maps ....the only reason that our server has been less full is that we have banned so many players for cheating...that we do not have a big enough core of players to keep the server full all of the time ...we also recently had to ban a clan which also lost us some of our regs - something that I wont let happen again.

We will get back up to where we were last year when we find some more genuine ..none hacking players.

Until then our server is quite full on a nite and our hard core of regs can still enjoy our great mod and the one Diealot is currently working on that will allow us to play all our custom maps without errors.

Good luck in your search fro a zombie server but plz dont try to recruit our players ...I frown upon this.

Geordie.
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

Zombie Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mod   Zombie Mod I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:34 am

We all know cod is a great game old but great. To me it looks like it is suffering from how old it actually is. D does a great job writing new mods to keep the game fresh and like G says we have a good core of players that love the server. Personally I haven't seen a full cod server zombie mod or no zombie mod for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zombie Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mod   Zombie Mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: