i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :(  :cry:  Guns_i10
i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :(  :cry:  Guns_i10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» We need U guys
i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :(  :cry:  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 11:35 am by RAPTOR

» Bringing Back D-Coy
i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :(  :cry:  I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 11:43 pm by {25}AICPTAS_PL

» Master Server down
i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :(  :cry:  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 am by Ivor Cutler

» hi gusssssssss
i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :(  :cry:  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 am by RAPTOR

» Server down
i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :(  :cry:  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am by RAPTOR

» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :(  :cry:  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm by privatejoker

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :(  :cry:  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :(  :cry:  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :(  :cry:  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :( :cry:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :(  :cry:  Empty
PostSubject: i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :( :cry:    i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :(  :cry:  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:17 am

dear admins, i am temporary banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 Sad Crying or Very sad
wednesday a friend is coming to me and i would show the server dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 on my computer. My question is. i would like unbanned plz! thanks in advance.

best regards prosniper (julian grunfeld)
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :( :cry:    i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :(  :cry:  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:48 am

Hi,

I asked Diealot to reinstate you a few weeks ago (ownertje) - which we did as you had been behaving a little better on dcoy 1 - then over the last few days you have been up to your old tricks again - constantly swearing and calling ppl names (like hacker) etc - you were banned earlier for your bad attitude and nothing seems to have changed.

This will be your final chance on dcoy servers - you will only be banned for 2 days this time - but if it happens again after that you will get a permanent ban and not be allowed back on.

I posted earlier on here about not swearing in front of your mum or your gran - people dont seem to be listening.

I am starting to doubt whether you can ever change your ways.

btw it was Crashing who temp banned you on my instructions - you were kicked earlier and still kept swearing.

Geordie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: banned   i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :(  :cry:  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:23 pm

hello, I want this to apologize for saying to people that they are hacker. I can not help it because that's just a tap. that's because I have a form of autism: oops:. I am therefore of special secondary education. because then you have every time a tap is different every time I get gekild then I type it without a clue that I understand you?

already thanks julian Grunfeld (prosniper)

Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :( :cry:    i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :(  :cry:  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:04 am

Hi Pro,

Whether you have a medical issue or not - we cannot allow anyone to upset the smooth running of the servers and break server rules.

See the posts in chit chat section about swearing on DCOY servers.

We cannot make allowances for somone - how ever unfortunate as it may be - otherwise we would be giving preferential treatment for one person and not for everyone else - this would be unfair.

I noticed you were back on one of the DCOY servers yesterday - make sure you dont upset anyone as I have said this is your last chance.

If you have problems on what you type - I would advise you not to type anything and just play - typing does seem to lead you into the problems that you have been facing.

Geordie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: banned   i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :(  :cry:  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:24 pm

ok thank you so much for your understanding. and I understand that it can be no excuse.
thanks again I have one last chance.

best regards julian Grunfeld (prosniper)
Back to top Go down
crashing

PostSubject: Re: i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :( :cry:    i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :(  :cry:  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:41 pm

Thanks for solving this G,
I'll keep an extra eye on him!

Have fun all!
Back to top Go down
saboteurnl

saboteurnl

PostSubject: Re: i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :( :cry:    i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :(  :cry:  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:58 am

Particular situation this time!
Good luck and have fun at DCOY servers again - and behave, even if it's medical.

~Saboteur
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/michael215

PostSubject: het gaat beter   i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :(  :cry:  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:19 pm

beste admins, ik merk nu dat ik veeeel minder aan het schelden ben en dat ik er veel meer oplet om niet te schelden. hartstikke bedankt allemaal admins.
mvg julian grunfeld (prosniper)
Back to top Go down
saboteurnl

saboteurnl

PostSubject: Re: i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :( :cry:    i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :(  :cry:  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:53 pm

Mooi om te horen!
Houden zo :-)

Groetjes Saboteur!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/michael215
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :( :cry:    i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :(  :cry:  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i am banned on dcoy modern weapons 1 and 2 :( :cry:
Page 1 of 1