skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf Guns_i10
skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf Guns_i10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» We need U guys
skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 11:35 am by RAPTOR

» Bringing Back D-Coy
skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 11:43 pm by {25}AICPTAS_PL

» Master Server down
skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 am by Ivor Cutler

» hi gusssssssss
skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 am by RAPTOR

» Server down
skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am by RAPTOR

» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm by privatejoker

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pudzey

skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf Empty
PostSubject: skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf   skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:17 am

hi iv just been banned from modern rifles 2 tdm, by sommat G, he said hes seen enough and banned me, well for his information i dont hack, iv not been busted by any punkbusters, i dont hack, my score said it all when i was nerly negative, why he thought i was hacking i dont know.. please unban me.. you have no proof i hack, no evidence what-so-ever, just ruining in gaming..
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf   skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:23 am

I have three videos of u using a wall hack - but i already knew you were hacking as you made the fatal mistake of shooting at a wall in the sniper house on harbour - unfortunately for you the guy was on the other side of the wall - I will show the videos to the rest of the admins but im sure they will agree with me.

Enjoy your gaming on other servers as you will be banned from all dcoy servers.

Geordie.

Back to top Go down
pudzey

PostSubject: Re: skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf   skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:29 am

wtf u mean sniper house on harbor? u mean police or ramp room?, i swear to god i dont hack.. u want my clan website? u can ava look on teams screenshots on there... i dont hack, did u see my mouse zooming around in circles to? is that a hack? no... my mouse is fucked up to the max, i click aim it catches the shoot button... bout hack ur mad bro... onist to god... wata joke... seriously man, im from 1,4, i dont hack for shit.. get ur server pb'd nd il still show ya how to own....
Back to top Go down
pudzey

PostSubject: Re: skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf   skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:31 am

you mean ramp room dunt ya... pmsl... thy was coming from that way.... previous players killed in there... so i was random shooting ffs, aint random shots allowed now you can only shoot when you see the players?, did i random shot ne other time? nope.... so no you have no evidence at all, its a tdm they spawn from everywhere..
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf   skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:38 am

Heard this all before buddy - and as you are contesting it I will ask the other admins to take a look at the three vids - like I said it got my spidey sense goin when u did that - but I dont ban on a random shot - what happend after that for the rest of the map and the next map just confirmed what I was thinking - you were walling.

If an admin doesnt agree with me then the ban will be lifted - we ban on concrete evidence - I think I have it but we will see.

Geordie.
Back to top Go down
pudzey

PostSubject: pudzey bann?? wtf   skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:44 am

but on the 2nd map dawnvile i wasnt random shootin... this what actually pee's me off, i dint do nothing wrong, on tdm they come from all directions, i use my radar to wen somone on my team has died which sorta helps but hacks are for losers.... im in a legit clan.. end off, i came to chill out after a hard days work.. cba with rpg games, i come on here, get done for aparently wh.... just a reall big joke tbh matey
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf   skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:26 am

Well Dcoy 2 server owner (pvt Diealot) has seen the videos and says without doubt u are hacking (im the owner of DCOY 1) we are joint owners of DCOY so to speak and we both agree that you will have to be sent back to hacker heaven - before u go though - I actually got somone to sdmit they were hacking before they left - it would be refreshing again to have somone say -- you know what you got me bang to rights - heres your opportunuty before you part from DCOY shores.

Geordie.
Back to top Go down
pudzey

PostSubject: Re: skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf   skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:30 am

serrrrriously???... i dont hack, i cant admit to something i dont do.. thts your opionion, i know i dont hack, my clan members know i dont hack... i was looking on fourms with someone that got caught using a aimbot.. he got temp ban... i aint askin to be lifted because to be fair, i dont hack and your lot are a joke... but he had solid evidence he hacked and got temp ban.. you have no evidence i do, and nor do i to be onist beacuse i dont hack... lift my ban, catch me really hacking then ban me, but you wont find me doing that because i dont hack.. youve banned someone who dont hack.. your a joke matey..
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf   skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:46 am

Any hack on DCOY is an immediate life ban - maybe you could play there and get a temp ban - if they only temp ban for an aimbot they must not protect the genuine players very well - see you around.

Geordie.
Back to top Go down
pudzey

PostSubject: Re: skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf   skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:49 am

what you mean see me around?, i dont hack ffs. and you've banned me... how does that work really? i cant apologies for sommat i haven't done can i?, just lift my ban please and let me play
Back to top Go down
pudzey

PostSubject: Re: skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf   skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:01 am

so you ganna lift it? beacuse u know i aint done owt wrong -.-
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf   skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Can you not read - the two server owners have agreed to ban you - end of story - please stop posting here as it will not be lifted.

G.
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

PostSubject: Re: skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf   skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:31 pm

The above says it all really the two most senior people here both agree. I had a watch of the three videos and have to agree he got you bang to rights obvious wallhack. So there you go you contested it the two server owners watched your vids and agreed I took a look and I agree with them.
Back to top Go down
pudzey

PostSubject: Re: skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf   skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:49 am

but it's bulshit matey.... i dont hack... wtf... o well fuck ya server... banning non hackers... im in a clan, i play like im in a clan, not like a noob... if u wanna unban me which i seriously would consider cus i havent done anything wrong then great thanks, if not... well good job watching noobs all time play.. (y)
Back to top Go down
pudzey

PostSubject: Re: skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf   skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:11 am

ganna lift this ban???... taking the piss now
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf   skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:46 am

nope.

G.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf   skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

skilled v pudzey bann?? wtf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: Bannerville-
Jump to: