Gijsdepijs banned Guns_i10
Gijsdepijs banned Guns_i10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» We need U guys
Gijsdepijs banned I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 11:35 am by RAPTOR

» Bringing Back D-Coy
Gijsdepijs banned I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 11:43 pm by {25}AICPTAS_PL

» Master Server down
Gijsdepijs banned I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 am by Ivor Cutler

» hi gusssssssss
Gijsdepijs banned I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 am by RAPTOR

» Server down
Gijsdepijs banned I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am by RAPTOR

» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Gijsdepijs banned I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm by privatejoker

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Gijsdepijs banned I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
Gijsdepijs banned I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
Gijsdepijs banned I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gijsdepijs banned

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gijsdepijs

Gijsdepijs banned Empty
PostSubject: Gijsdepijs banned   Gijsdepijs banned I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:26 am

Hi,

I just got banned in your cod2 all weapons server. I have been playing here a lot recently and i really like this server. I was playing on stalingrad, and a guy called koenig banned me for "unfair playing". He told me i had radar hack. I have no idea what he means with this, but i play this game for 8 years and i never hacked.

Can someone please give me some more info for what i was banned for.... Furthermore i hope this admin has some kind of proof by means of a record.

I would advice this record get shown to some advanced players who can clearly judge if i hack or not,......

Although i can not defend myself, i dont think this is a nice way of treating people that play a lot on your servers and play fair.

I know my scores are usueally pretty good, but everybody is always free to watch.

I would like to get a response.....
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

Gijsdepijs banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gijsdepijs banned   Gijsdepijs banned I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:40 am

It was me who banned you. And yes I have a video. All the admins will look at the video, but like the guy below it points to a radar hack. You see you really made some simple mistakes while playing. and I clearly stated radar hack on your ban it was the other players who was saying you were an unfair player and a wall hacker .

And so far in bannerville we have only had one hacker who has admitted what he did its always I played for x amount of years which makes me better than everybody else
Back to top Go down
gijsdepijs

Gijsdepijs banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gijsdepijs banned   Gijsdepijs banned I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:56 pm

So when other players say someone hack, its automatically a criteria to ban someone????????????

This makes no sense at all.

Furthermore can u explain me what radarhack is???????? I guess u mean something like wallhack. Saying that u saw me use a hack is just unreal. U can have a suspision, but u can never see something.

Anyway going into discussions about this is useless since i can not defend myself.

I hope more people see the record (can you pls post it on here, so other players can see it and not only admins).
If everybody's conclusion is that i hack, i will stop discussing here. Although i dont hack en never have, its useless having an argument with you, since you clearly have no idea what the difference between hacking and a good players is.

Can somebody else apart from kuota (who is clearly biased) comment on this.
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Gijsdepijs banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gijsdepijs banned   Gijsdepijs banned I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:36 pm

No we dont listen to other players opinions we do take a look if regular players are complaining and thats what happened to you. Your score got my attention too. If you been playing cod for as long as you say you will probably know about what hacks are around. The video is for admins only. And no I cant see you using a hack to do that I would have to be sat with you, we have to ban when we are 100% sure. Im not biased at all and the other admins will see the video if I made a mistake with you the ban will be lifted.

Oh and one last thing I think I clearly know what the difference between a hacker and a good player is.
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Gijsdepijs banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gijsdepijs banned   Gijsdepijs banned I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:08 am

right after having a malfunction on xfire im going to unban you but remember all the admins will be watching you from now on. First sign of anything and you will be off.
Back to top Go down
gijsdepijs

Gijsdepijs banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gijsdepijs banned   Gijsdepijs banned I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:04 am

so basically i am unbanned because somehting with wrong with the record......
Im happy to be unbanned, but the reason is a shame. I would have liked to know other opinion about the record.

Anyway i will continue playing with my same name as always and everybody als always free to spec me. Ill even let u spec me with teamviewer (than u can see my actual screen!)

Furthermore u say u know the difference between a good player and a cheater, well if u want i can give u a link to my clanbase profile (if you know what that is). There you can see i played hundreds of official wars (at a high level) without ever being banned

Anyway i hope we can let this matter behind us and keep playing Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Gijsdepijs banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gijsdepijs banned   Gijsdepijs banned I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:25 am

Clans mean nothing to me reputation means nothing to me either I ban on what I see and we have found plenty of dirty clan members before. And yes you were unbanned by me for that reason alone. I didn't have to unban you but I did. No thanks? Didn't think you would your displaying the same better than you attitude you displayed in game.
Back to top Go down
Peertje_NL

Peertje_NL

Gijsdepijs banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gijsdepijs banned   Gijsdepijs banned I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:46 am

Mmmmm I was banned because of an accusation of using a glow model hack (whatever that is). The admins are 100% certain about that you say. I am 100% certain that I don't use any hacks. Getting equal is not always the same as being right. Life is unfair and short.

Bye, Peertje_NL

Kuato wrote:
No we dont listen to other players opinions we do take a look if regular players are complaining and thats what happened to you. Your score got my attention too. If you been playing cod for as long as you say you will probably know about what hacks are around. The video is for admins only. And no I cant see you using a hack to do that I would have to be sat with you, we have to ban when we are 100% sure. Im not biased at all and the other admins will see the video if I made a mistake with you the ban will be lifted.

Oh and one last thing I think I clearly know what the difference between a hacker and a good player is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gijsdepijs banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gijsdepijs banned   Gijsdepijs banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gijsdepijs banned
Page 1 of 1