Ban appeal AndroSLO Guns_i10
Ban appeal AndroSLO Guns_i10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» We need U guys
Ban appeal AndroSLO I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 11:35 am by RAPTOR

» Bringing Back D-Coy
Ban appeal AndroSLO I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 11:43 pm by {25}AICPTAS_PL

» Master Server down
Ban appeal AndroSLO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 am by Ivor Cutler

» hi gusssssssss
Ban appeal AndroSLO I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 am by RAPTOR

» Server down
Ban appeal AndroSLO I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am by RAPTOR

» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Ban appeal AndroSLO I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm by privatejoker

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Ban appeal AndroSLO I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
Ban appeal AndroSLO I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
Ban appeal AndroSLO I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ban appeal AndroSLO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PvT.Diealot.
Tech Support
Tech Support
PvT.Diealot.

Ban appeal AndroSLO Empty
PostSubject: Ban appeal AndroSLO   Ban appeal AndroSLO I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:48 am

AndroSlo said:

Hello everyone!

This is my first visit on this forum, but i was playing on your server for a few months. I have to say I really like the mod and i had very good results in game. And that is why i would like to know what admins do with all the PM you get about hackers on your server. I was accused for wallhacking by some players, but they obviously don't understand that with good headset you can hear players on the other side of the wall. I have NEVER used cheats or any other special mods in any game EVER, but about 2 days ago you permanently banned me from your server. Can you please check it. I would like to know what was the reason for banning me?

I was The one who banned you.
I spectated you several times.
I saw you aiming at walls.
So I am 100% sure you used a wallhack .
Back to top Go down
https://d-coy-rifles.forumotion.com
AndroSLO

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal AndroSLO   Ban appeal AndroSLO I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:11 pm

what do you mean i was aiming aiming at walls??? Like i was shoting people through walls?? I never did that...what do you mean? I never even tryed wallhack so really i have no idea what you are talking about. scratch

But if you mean that i sometimes know where somebody is...that is because of killcam...if he shots me and he is still there ofcourse i will nade his camping spot without actually seeing him...
You don't need to be cheater for this....

good headset and too many hours on COD means a good player not a cheater...so please reconsider your decision about banning me.
thanks!

best regards, AndroSLO
cheers
Back to top Go down
AndroSLO

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal AndroSLO   Ban appeal AndroSLO I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:55 am

Since you do not want to explain your behaviour and your actions i realized that you banned me with no evidence of cheating and just because i am a better player than you are.
Not very mature behaviour for your age PvT.Diealot....
I guess you are not very popular and every one makes fun of you so you have to abuse admin power.

I feel very sory for you and i kinda understand that you have to ban every player that is better than you, because this game is everything what is left in your pathetic life if you ever had one.

Have fun playing with noobs.
AndroSLO king
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal AndroSLO   Ban appeal AndroSLO I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:31 am

Andro ive been playing cod now since it first came out, ive played against both GOOD players and GOOD hackers you are neither of these. You wallhack plain and simple I have spectated you and PvT.Diealot. has spectated you and we both came to the same conclusion ie you walhack. So on behalf of PvT.Diealot. all I can say is I hope it was worth it and enjoy your ban. And congratulations on being the first resident of Bannerville! (And I dont think insulting the admins is a good way of getting a ban removed )
Back to top Go down
AndroSLO

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal AndroSLO   Ban appeal AndroSLO I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:49 am

lol! yeah right... if i would EVER use a wallhack i would not even write on this forum. I have never cheated in my life, it is lame and childish and as i see you are all pretty familiar with how cheats work. Well, enjoy using it some more and please stop calling other clean players cheaters just because they are better than you are. The sooner you will learn that you are not the best in everything, the easier you will handle life and the less stressful it will be for you.

And in game....since you are such an expert, maybe you should try using sound....you can actually hear players moving near you if you haven't noticed yet. And you will not believe it, but as far as i know, using sound is LEGAL. cheerscheers bounce

I did not insult an admin...I just fell sory for PvT.Diealot. ...everyone can be in a bad mod and think that somebody cheats.... I asked nicely for explanation and i did not get it.

No one has ANY proof of me cheating because I DO NOT CHEAT. I am glad that banning me made you happy and now you can finally kill some new players with no skills on your server. If this is the only reason that you do not kill yourself..well so be it. I will survive without it and if that means i will play COD even less I give you my word that I will enjoy my ban. I know that playing videogames is wasting time, perhaps you should have a second thought about it at your age? PvT.Diealot. 31? geek Kuato 42? geek You sure do not behave like grownups.
I liked that server and the MOD, that is why expresed my opinion. Cheating would be the same on any server, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
PvT.Diealot.
Tech Support
Tech Support
PvT.Diealot.

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal AndroSLO    Ban appeal AndroSLO I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:29 am

Hey Andro,

I was offline a while because i have a 3 months old daughter that needs me.
She is a lot more important for me than you or game.

Shoot after you see someone NOT before if you want to hide something.
http://www.xfire.com/video/3ff085/
And you say you can hear footsteps, the footsteps of your teammates or only the enemy's? When I play I hear footsteps,grenades and gunfire all around me and those sounds does not pinpoint me to the exact position of a player behind a wall.

Have fun on other servers.
Back to top Go down
https://d-coy-rifles.forumotion.com
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal AndroSLO   Ban appeal AndroSLO I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:22 am

Hi Andro,

Diealot does not need to prove anything - he co-owns this server - and I can guarantee does not make weird or wild judgements about anything.

Admins are usually older because they make more sound judgenments (forgive me the younger Admins) but age does usulaly provide experience and wisdom. We spec players that we think are hacking for numerous maps to make sure that all possibilties are explored - like you say sound, where the spawn is, other team fire etc - and when we are 100% sure there is no other possibility - we go for the ban. We do our best to get this right - and cannot second judge ourselves as we wouldnt ban anyone. Sorry if we got othe odd one wrong but hey like I say we have to do our best to protect the other players.

You jumped in slagging Diealot off with no reason in my opionion - you dont know him and you appear to have a similar attitud to a lot of players who play - eg want to be the best at something that is in reality only a game and nobody wins anything.

If you come on Brothers United I will ban you too (my server) as personally I think your attitude stinks. If you want to get back on any server - it would be best to accept the punishment - (if you want to disagree just say politely so) and then plead with the owner to give you another chance. If he says no then a polite E Mail now and again may sway the Admins judgement to give you one more chance - I have seen it happen (not often) on other servers.

So Andro - doesnt look like we'll be seeing you again - please dont throw stones at people who are doing their best - who dont get paid and spend hours on a server trying to keep the trash off so decent players can play and enjoy the experience. Im 46 by the way - and ladies play this game too - where does it say that its a teenage guy game - if you enjoy something doesnt matter how old you are.

Geordie.
Back to top Go down
AndroSLO

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal AndroSLO   Ban appeal AndroSLO I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:04 am

PvT.Diealot.
Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:29 pm Topic: Re: Ban appeal AndroSLO
Shoot after you see someone NOT before if you want to hide something.

Well here is one of the reasons I stareted writing impolite messages...I am tired of beiing accused of wallhacking with no proof...And if this video you added is the only reason you banned me than I can say again that your are probably blind or you just can't play with better players.
You are accusing me that I started shoting before I saw enemy?? PLEASE look again...you can see enemy's rifle more than second before I started shoting and is more than obvious that their spawnpoint was behind that wooden fence because I probably already shot at someone as you can see at the start when I was reloading.

Geordie...you think that my attitude stinks... I never insulted anyone on server or forum before he insulted me. I am a decent player and I am sick of being accused of cheating just because I get lucky 1 out of 10 blind nade throws over the wall...
I "don't throw stones at people who are doing their best" , I am throwing stones at those who always find an excuse in cheats before they even think of any other possibilities.
I politely asked for for an explanation and I did't get it. It was just another accusation and I am tired of being nice to people that show no respect at all.

AndroSLO

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal AndroSLO   Ban appeal AndroSLO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal AndroSLO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: Bannerville-
Jump to: