:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O Guns_i10
:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O Guns_i10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» We need U guys
:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 11:35 am by RAPTOR

» Bringing Back D-Coy
:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 11:43 pm by {25}AICPTAS_PL

» Master Server down
:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 am by Ivor Cutler

» hi gusssssssss
:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 am by RAPTOR

» Server down
:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am by RAPTOR

» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm by privatejoker

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O Empty
PostSubject: :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O   :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:59 am

hello, can kuato tell me why i am banned?:O
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

PostSubject: Re: :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O   :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:02 am

I banned you for using a chams hack. The other admins will look at the videos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O   :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:04 am

ok, i dont know what a chamshack is. i am a fair player so check all my video's on xfire.
thanks in advance

prosniper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O   :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:09 am

can you send that video please, i wanna see how it looks like. i dont lie, can you tell me what a samshack or something is?

thanks

prosniper
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

PostSubject: Re: :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O   :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:20 am

Well lets see what the other admins think. For now your banned off 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O   :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:48 am

ok, but what a kind of hack is that. lol, i dont know how you MUST hacking.

thanks, prosniper
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O   :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:51 am

Myself and Diealot have watched both videos of you - and come to the conclusion that it is not strong enough evidence for a ban - but there are some things in them certainly strange to say the least. Therefore your ban will be lifted - but not till wednesday.

we have given you a weeks ban for blatant spawn killing - something which we have warned you about before.

I would say this to you and any players reading this - follow dcoy rules - they are there for a reason and we will not tolerate people abusing the rules.

See you back in dcoy 1 on wednesday.

G.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O   :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:19 am

thanks you very much!Very Happy i understand it is not allowed to spawnkilling. if i see where they respawn, i shall be running back. today i have also walking back from te spawnplace. thanks again, with kind regards Julian Grunfeld
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

PostSubject: Re: :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O   :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:49 am

You should now unbanned off 1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O   :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:27 am

yeah, i have done that(: thanks kuato.

Vision|Prosniper
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

PostSubject: Re: :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O   :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:57 am

Seems you didnt learn your lesson about spawn killing did you prosniper nice move disconnecting when you saw me connect rcon doesnt really matter that you left back to your old tricks again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: i understand totally   :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:16 am

hi, i understand totally it is not tolerable that i spawnkill. but i dont know there is no reason to ban me on dcoy 2. i was spawnkilling in 1. and by the way. you have seen it to, everyone in 1 was spawnkilling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O   :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:20 am

but i like it as admins say: prosniper, think at the spawnkilling. do you want to back off. then i think: o yeah. i remember it then again. i hope you understand me. and in the past i lie always to my parents. but now i do not, i have learned that everyone come it to know that i was lieing. but i hope you believe me. Embarassed

Vision|Prosniper
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

PostSubject: Re: :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O   :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:23 am

I temp banned you on both servers for breaking the rules. You do remember the rules? Less than a week you have been allowed on the server and you are up to your old tricks. What did you think would happen when you disconnected off 1 and went straight onto 2?

Youve only got to look down the list in bannerville to see the players who thought they could constantly break the rules and get away with it.

I temp banned you for now whether your allowed back on is up to G and D.

This time prosniper I wont be asking for you to be allowed back if the ban is made permanent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O   :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:26 am

i understand but it it ALWAYS me, i'm getting sick of it. i think you do it for your job or something. everyone was spawnkilling. you choose always me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

PostSubject: Re: :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O   :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:43 am

No prosniper im not picking on you but can you tell me any of the other players that were let back on the server last week?

You died twice shooting me when I was spawn protected then you decided to go into the building to jump off the roof into the spawn not the move of someone who is supposed to be running away from the spawn.

Bad timing on your part because I had only just joined the game before you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O   :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:51 am

pfffff:'( i understand it all. i have enough to being banned. but dont remember: i am a child;) i think you dont know something about the behaviour of adolescents. have a good week with playing:D

bye..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O   :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:52 am

and by the way, i dont use tricks. i'm not trolling people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O   :O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O where for i am banned?:O
Page 1 of 1