creative rifle player is shouting to everyone Guns_i10
creative rifle player is shouting to everyone Guns_i10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» We need U guys
creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 11:35 am by RAPTOR

» Bringing Back D-Coy
creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 11:43 pm by {25}AICPTAS_PL

» Master Server down
creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 am by Ivor Cutler

» hi gusssssssss
creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 am by RAPTOR

» Server down
creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am by RAPTOR

» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm by privatejoker

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

creative rifle player is shouting to everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

creative rifle player is shouting to everyone Empty
PostSubject: creative rifle player is shouting to everyone   creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:16 am

hello,

i want to report that a creative rifle player is shouting to a few players and to me.

He said: I'm glad your grandfather to cancer and hopefully deceased from lung cancer. that was he saying to someone of my clan and he is just 11 years old. after the accident he said to me: I'm really sad. my grandpa died of cancer is indeed.
and my grandfather is also being died on cancer Sad Crying or Very sad

a few admins has seen this. but he disconnected.

i wrote this to let you know what he did.

thanks in advance and with kind regards

Vision|Prosniper
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: creative rifle player is shouting to everyone   creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:29 am

we have his guide and will be watching out for him.

G.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: creative rifle player is shouting to everyone   creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:25 am

ok, thank you.

Vision|Prosniper.
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

PostSubject: Re: creative rifle player is shouting to everyone   creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Gave him a week to think about what he was saying anymore off him and he will get longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: creative rifle player is shouting to everyone   creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:22 am

ok, thank for spending your time to read it.

Vision|Prosniper
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

PostSubject: Re: creative rifle player is shouting to everyone   creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:44 am

Not a problem fella this is the type of thing we dont want on the server. This is why we have the no insulting rule.

I know we have a few admins including me that will be watching this guy closely from now on and if he carries on he will be gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: creative rifle player is shouting to everyone   creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:57 am

okay, I like that it is now doing better communication between us Smile
i will help the admins to post a topic on the forum if i see this situation again. or hacking.

Vision|Prosniper
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

PostSubject: Re: creative rifle player is shouting to everyone   creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:10 am

Think we would like to keep the reports for hacking to a minimum for now the forum would just get full of it. Unless its an obvious aimbot that is !

https://d-coy-rifles.forumotion.com/t496-cheating-wh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: creative rifle player is shouting to everyone   creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:58 am

yeah indeed, you mean just one topic about aimbotting? or another sort of hacking.
in the evening i'm gonna play with a friend of me. we shall looking for players with a hard and not tolerating language. or people that are hacking.

Vision|Prosniper
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

PostSubject: Re: creative rifle player is shouting to everyone   creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:07 am

pro sniper your not an admin and acting like one on the server could make things worse as you can't actually do anything to stop them. leave the admining of the server to the admins. just enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: creative rifle player is shouting to everyone   creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:08 am

lol ok. i just want to help... Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: creative rifle player is shouting to everyone   creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:37 am

hi, i see that creative rifles online is now.

Vision|Prosniper
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

PostSubject: Re: creative rifle player is shouting to everyone   creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:03 am

Seems you need to tell one of your own for doing this kind of stuff. And to be honest im tired of telling the same player the same thing, do we have to escalate Destroyers temp ban to a permanent one? Because if I have to tell him again I really will be tempted to make it a permanent ban.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: creative rifle player is shouting to everyone   creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:14 am

yeah yeah yeah yeah... i know the story, i've heared it from Blackbird, its awfull for you all that he swears with the ''cance*'' word. next time i see him i will get a good conversation with him.

i'm sorry for the behaviour of my clanmembers.

VP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: creative rifle player is shouting to everyone   creative rifle player is shouting to everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

creative rifle player is shouting to everyone
Page 1 of 1