Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside) Guns_i10
Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside) Guns_i10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» We need U guys
Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 11:35 am by RAPTOR

» Bringing Back D-Coy
Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside) I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 11:43 pm by {25}AICPTAS_PL

» Master Server down
Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 am by Ivor Cutler

» hi gusssssssss
Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 am by RAPTOR

» Server down
Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am by RAPTOR

» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm by privatejoker

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BJ dutch

Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside) Empty
PostSubject: Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside)   Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:58 am

Hello Geordie (G in-game right?),

First I want to say thanks for the nice servers you guys got, I really love them. If there is any way I can help or support you guys with I will do that!

I got a question for you, about what happend this evening. I whas playing on one of the COD1 DCOY servers and then I met an old friend, well i thought;) It whas MR_Brightside. I know him for like years (?) from the old UDDP UNITED HQ server.

He spectated me, and he thought I whas using hacks cause I'm way better then a year ago. Well, I don't, said it 100 times but he didn't believe me. The problem is, I can't prove I'm cheat-free! I'm a lot better now (still no pro;) ) cause I played a lot on MC server TDM Rifles. That server is now using another ip adress or something (it's still alive, search for it) , here is an example of my score and the time I played there.: (Position Cool

Hmm, I can't post links for 7 days? Well if you want the link let me know or give me your mail-adressWink

Maybe you can talk to him, or you got a solution for me how to prove i'm a fair player.. Cause I really like the servers and dont want to get banned:( Maybe you guys know some good software to videotape while gaming or something?
I fully respect the way you guys try to ban unfair players, that's why I got this question: What to do, to prove it...?
Is Mr_Brightside on this forum to? The question is for him to... Maybe it's possible to turn Punkbuster on or something, cause UDDP whas a PB server.

Btw do you guys have a facebook-page?

I will not hide from you guys by using another name or whatever, so maybe we see eachother in-game!

Thanks in advance,

BJ dutch ... - Bert-Jan
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside)   Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:18 am

Hi BJ Dutch,

All my (and Diealots) Admins are under instructions that any regular player wont be banned unless good video evidence is presented to the ban. If the video evidence is not good enough then the ban will be lifted. This is not just my decison - its is the Co Owners wishes too.

I have my thoughts on certain players - im sure all of us do - but I wont ban anyone that I cannot proove is hacking.

I used to Admin on a server called Dogpound and saw at first hand how RCON could be misused - but am pleased to say that all of the DCOY Admins are fair and only use RCON when they have to.

If you have improved from your time when you played with MR B then good on you and enjoy your playing on DCOY servers.

G.

Last edited by Geordie on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside)   Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:21 am

hello, you mean a program to record your own gameplay?
if there are any questions, send me a pm.

VP
Back to top Go down
BJ dutch

PostSubject: Re: Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside)   Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:45 am

Hello,

@ Geordie: Thanks for your answer, he really scared me, I thought it whas over.. Ok, I just keep on gaming as always!
Ask me anything you need! (like record or whatever)

Here is the example of the MC server: Go to the gametracker website, and the following code is: /server_info/88.198.85.118:28800/

@ Vision Prosniper: Yes that's what I mean, cause maybe that's the way to prove there are no other applications running while playing or hacks or whatever, srs i am a n**b in all that technical stuff:D

BJ dutch ... Bert-Jan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside)   Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:22 am

Hi BJ, i know a good record program. I self use Xfire. Its a nice program with options for quality etc.

Best regards

VP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside)   Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question @ Geordie (or Mr_Brightside)
Page 1 of 1