Mr.Brightside and G Guns_i10
Mr.Brightside and G Guns_i10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» We need U guys
Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 11:35 am by RAPTOR

» Bringing Back D-Coy
Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 11:43 pm by {25}AICPTAS_PL

» Master Server down
Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 am by Ivor Cutler

» hi gusssssssss
Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 am by RAPTOR

» Server down
Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am by RAPTOR

» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm by privatejoker

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mr.Brightside and G

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gypo

Mr.Brightside and G Empty
PostSubject: Mr.Brightside and G   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:38 am

Gypo.

Last edited by Gypo on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrBrightside

MrBrightside

PostSubject: ......   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:07 am

What a Nice Chap.Feel kinda bad for Him getting banned now.We need more People like Him on DCOY Servers :-/
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Brightside and G   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:12 am

Yeah your parents must be really proud of waht a fine individual they have brought into this world - I i think everyone can see now exactly why we banned you - bye bye .....
Back to top Go down
Gypo

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Brightside and G   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:24 am

Thread and comments would never had been said if you weren't such bad admins. You deem the word moron as foul language, I mean what the actual nice. Poor admins, poor management of servers. Nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Brightside and G   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:31 am

I would just go GYpo - cos when Diealot reads what you have said he weil delete the post and ban you from this forum.

Enjoy your gaming elsewhere and hope it learns you a lesson that bad behaviour will get you banned form your favourite COD servers - and Im sure most will have Admins who wiont tolerate bad behaviour.

And we do not deem Moron as swearing - we deem if as insulting to a fellow player - which is another DCOY rule - if you had taken time to read the DCOY rules on a sticky at the front of the section you may have not been in sucha situation.

G.
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Brightside and G   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:40 am

what a fine example of human intelligence. His parents should be proud.
Back to top Go down
Gypo

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Brightside and G   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:42 am

Like I give a nice if he bans me from here and deletes my thread. Ha, joke of a clan. Pathetic people is all you lot are. And to be honest, your admins cause a lot of bad behaviour due to their poor decisions to kick people for the smallest of things. I would take a good look at yourselves before making silly comments. And Mr.Brightside kicked someone cause they said the word moron and said it was for swearing.

The other thing is when people spawn kill and you don't do anything about that either and that is against the rules and yet I just kept getting told to deal with it by Dave. Another poor admin for a poor clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Brightside and G   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:00 am

I think that he doesnt know where he is talking about. You must learn to have respect for admins and for other people.

VP
Back to top Go down
Gypo

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Brightside and G   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:06 am

Learn English before speaking to me boy. And it's funny I caught one of you Vision people hacking today too. Funny old world isn't it, you comment on people being banned and one of yours should have been. Count himself lucky I saw him and not an admin, which there was 2 on at the time and no one did anything. Once again piss poor admins on a piss poor server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Brightside and G   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:29 am

Maybe is my clan just good. You right that my english is not very good. But i'm dutch, come on then, try to speak dutch!;D.

VP
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Brightside and G   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:35 am

You are entitled to your opinions - but u said you spotted him before I joined the server - and I do not ban on players say so - only what I see.

You say we have poor admins - but were are 33rd and 42nd out of all COD 1 servers - where there are 40 slot servers and our are only 20 - so we do ok for having as u say poor admins.

I think it is you who needs to have a look in the mirror mate and have a look at your attitude - if u saw someone hacking take a vid and post it on the forum or via pm to an admin - but no you come out with the cancxx and nigxxx crap like all the big men on here do.

And if u think an admin is not doing his job right - then the obvious thing to do is send me or Diealot a pm - but like i say you come out with the foul language.

I think you just need to grow up a bit and realise this is just a game for enjoyment.

and btw DCOY is not a c Clan.

G.
Back to top Go down
Gypo

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Brightside and G   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:31 am

But you and Brightside were on the server at the time, so I fail to see why you can't just spec him there and then. Also you're clan clearly isn't good if one of your members feels the need to use wallhack and aimbot. But from now on I'll gladly pm you if I feel Dave isn't doing his job right as it was him the last time so..
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Brightside and G   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:40 am

Im afraid u wont be doing anything on DCOY any more - your rant at the top has got you a ban on all DCOY servers and a ban on this Forum as soon as Diealot sees my PM and reads your post.

Learn a lesson for the next server you visit.

G.
Back to top Go down
Gypo

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Brightside and G   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:15 pm

Oh well shit servers, run by shit people. I do however like how you don't really seem to talk about the whole situation with the hacker, yet you'll freely ban me. Double standards me thinks.
Back to top Go down
MrBrightside

MrBrightside

PostSubject: ...................   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:24 pm

And Mr.Brightside kicked someone cause they said the word moron and said it was for swearing.

Just to set the record straight Gypo, I didnt kick the Player for saying Moron .I kicked Him for swearing, and swearing at an Admin . asked Him not to insult Me by saying Moron, to which He replied -" Its a F*****g 15+ game I'll say what I F*****g want"

Gotta Enforce the server rules.Cant have the tail wagging the Dog.

Hope this clears it up for You.Have a nice Day

Dave.
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Brightside and G   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:47 pm

can i just point out to you gypo the kind of stuff in your original post is in fact illegal in most EU countries. The racist bile you posted can be traced back to you from your ip address, so in fact you can't do what you like. If it was aimed at me personally I would have contacted the authorities by now and you would be getting a knock on your door (bet your parents would love that). Its up to G and Brightside and D who's forum it is that you contaminated with your racist homophobic crap, if they want to take that course of action. personally I hope they do so we can see the BIG MAN that hides behind a keyboard.

Just did a quick trace of your ip and it turns out its from the uk, surley you know the authorities over here are clamping down on the crap you posted?

Im sure virgin media would help in tracing your actual address in Manchester?
Back to top Go down
Gypo

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Brightside and G   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:08 am

Tracing IPs, isn't that illegal as well due to the fact your infringing my personal information and privacy? I think it is. And I'm not in Manchester so yea.

Also Pics or it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Gypo

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Brightside and G   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:10 am

And I see Brightside is Dave. Well that's funny cause Dave remember that time on Venice beach map and people were spawn killing and you told me to deal with it ? Well now son, you wont talk about that will you ? hmm. Funny old lot you are. Wont talk about serious matters in game which involves hackers (it even comes up saying you will be banned for life. smh) and spawnkilling which is also against the rules.
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Brightside and G   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:43 am

no tracing ips isn't illegal its pretty common really i do know people that could get your address but that would be illegal. Yes you are from Manchester you don't know enough about computers to hide that (you do think changing your name would hide you on the server ). but like I said if any of them want to take it further its just a case of passing it on to the relevant authorities virgin will do the rest and then you get a knock on the door. Doesn't even matter if you delete or edit your post it's still archived in its original form with time stamps of when it was edited .Now jog on and learn some English yourself because yours is appalling.
Back to top Go down
MrBrightside

MrBrightside

PostSubject: Now Son...   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:50 am

Well that's funny cause Dave remember that time on Venice beach map and people were spawn killing and you told me to deal with it ? Well now son, you wont talk about that will you ? hmm.

Hand on Heart not got a clue what Youre on about.Son. I deal with Your "Kind" on here all the time so sometimes its hard to remember whos who. I do keep a bit of paper with the People I have trouble with.And guess what, Youre on ther more than once under differant names! Son...Bald Walrus for one.Need I go on?

Kind regards,

Dave . Aka Mr_Brightside. SON!
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Brightside and G   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:53 am

move on now don't post again or it will be taken further. sure you don't want your face in the MEN branded a racist troll.
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Brightside and G   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:12 am

And one last thing before you depart our shores - I did not see Coller hacking - I have speccd him before undercover as I do all players and didnt see anything. You said he was hacking - thats irrelevant to me - I only ban on what I see or off video evidence.

As you did not take a video of what you thought you saw it is Irrelevant.

WE ban lots of hackers on here - i personally got someone who was toggling it for about 5 mins of the map the other day - which is harder to spot - so we have good admins who know what they are looking at and do their best sometimes under difficult and time consumaing situations - these admins dont get paid but do their best to keep clean servers where all can play inc women and children.

When u eventually have children would you want your child to see the racist and sexular slurs that you have wrote - Il say it again mate - you really need to grow up.

G.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr.Brightside and G   Mr.Brightside and G I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr.Brightside and G
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: Bannerville-
Jump to: