Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts Guns_i10
Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts Guns_i10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» We need U guys
Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 11:35 am by RAPTOR

» Bringing Back D-Coy
Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 11:43 pm by {25}AICPTAS_PL

» Master Server down
Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 am by Ivor Cutler

» hi gusssssssss
Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 am by RAPTOR

» Server down
Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am by RAPTOR

» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm by privatejoker

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts Empty
PostSubject: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:35 am

If we catch anyone running a script to gain an advantage over other players either on a scope or auto - it is a form of cheating and you will be banned.

Be warned we spotted something - not going to say what but everyone uses the same game settings or you dont play on DCOY ..simple as.

Geordie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:44 am

Geordie, i seriously dont know that kind of things...

i seriously dont hack, never hacked.
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:05 am

Dont insult our intelligence Julian - Diealot has been playing the last hour using a script exactly like yours - and his scope was doing exactly the same thing -- busted...

I suggest you tell the rest of your clan to remove their vision tags if they come on DCOY - cos if they leave them on iL ban them too.

Bon Voyage.

G.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:58 am

Sir, You dont know where You are talking about Wink i cant write any script. what was his scope doing then?

Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:05 am

Im not going to constantly chat with you just accept your days are over on DCOY - at least with the guide we have - if we find you using another we will ban u on that too.

G.
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Warning - anyone using a script to get yourself a gun advantage on DCOY will be banned - that includes all of the Vision Clan and anyone else that has been given this script.

Default gun settings only - If I see you using it you are history - and the Vision Clan is no more on DCOY - dont let me see any Vision tags please.

Geordie.
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:30 am

Out of fairness we are going to lift the ban of Ownertje91 and Sneaky Snoerper as we have found out that it is possible to adjust normal multiplayer settings to achieve quick scoping (like the two guys were doing this morning) - what you cant do is keep the Dakota Sniper dead on target every time while standing without having to constantly adjust your scope by moving your mouse - something which pro sniper was doing constantly and is the reason why he stays banned (myself aand Dielaot both witnessed this for a few maps).

Also as the leader of vision - none of his clan memabers may wear their tags while playing - they are most wecome on DCOY as long as they follow our rules.

Hope you can see we are a democracy ... not a dictatorship.

Geordie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:11 am

Man, You guys with the technical support don't even know about making scripts :') seriously man, pretty funny, i play 3 years every day only sniper. Thats just practicing. How i'm always shooting is called ''quickscoping'' a very short shot. You guys will get burn of this.

Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:39 am

No its not quick scoping as you know its a script to steady the dot on the scope one you have been using for a while now. And whats with the anonymous crap ?

Better tell your boys to remove their tags on the server too had to kick one of them earlier for it after asking him to remove them he did then put them back on next time I wont be so nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:05 am

I know what I'm doing. I didn't edit anything in the script.

You will discover what I mean Smile

Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:15 am

Sounds like a little threat to me Julien dont bite off more than you can chew kid anything happens to this site or the server and its traced back to you now and your not that anonymous to be honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:19 am

You will see, You cant trace me, safety measures Wink

Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:58 am

Not too bright are we? posting threats in an open form thats already archived? live in houten called julien grunfeld facebook email skype and ip addresses all traceable and all recorded not very anonymous is it?

It didn't end too well for the last guy that threatened the server either .

Don't bother posting again you burnt your bridges now there's no coming back for you.

Last edited by Kuato on Thu May 23, 2013 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:17 am

In Houten living 50,000 ppl
And by the way, I'm just saying something.
Another point, everything of me is personal data and may not be shared, I can report that if I want.

Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:44 am

Report what you like numpty you posted it all on a public forum that happens to get archived you made the little threats all the data posts ips and everything else is stored by the hosts.
like I said don't post again.
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:09 am

I thought you had grown up a little Julian, shown some respect and it was given back and look at you now ...making threats against people who paid for a server for over three years enjoyment where it cost you nothing ....and a guy who spent hours of his own personal time creating mods and maps so you could also "have a good time".

A place where you met lots of new friends as you said you had been bullied etc...all I can say from now is.....

SHAME ON YOU !!!!!!!!

G.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:05 am

Only thing i want to say is that im not hacking, i can say it time after time but it doesnt make any difference.
I just ragequited when i was getting banned, my parents were getting sick of me, they said: why do you have a red head? whats wrong with you?

That is the reason why.

Back to top Go down
Ateam

Ateam

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:02 am

Vision|Prosniper wrote:
Geordie, i seriously dont know that kind of things...

i seriously dont hack, never hacked.

So you are saying you don't know anything about hacking and re-writting scripts then you threaten the server?
Plus how can you back yourself up by reporting that we know your personal information and such after posting it on a forum?

You don't make much sense.....

And by the way a 50k population isn't that much for someone to trace you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:50 am

Who can arrest me, I did not do anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:02 am

what have you guys done with my facebook account? have to send my own picture and must wait. i cant login.
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:14 am

I dont think anyone of our admins would be childish enough to mess around with your computer or media..

This topic needs to be locked too D - we have moved on.

G.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 4:23 am

Okay, thanks.
Again, i didnt hack... pfff..
Have a good time all on Dcoy, the best server on cod 1 Smile

VP
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:03 am

Scan your computer with malware bytes if you downloaded hack scripts you will have definitely got something you didn't want. That's what hackers do. Scan clean
then change all your passwords.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:09 am

Yeah, I use malwarebytes, the pro version of course. Omg seriously, YOU may scan my computer via teamviewer, looking for things.

VP
Back to top Go down
Geordie
Senior Dcoy
Senior Dcoy
Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:23 am

topic closed ...

G.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts   Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adjusting your shooting settings with scripts
Page 1 of 1