Spawn Protection POLL Guns_i10
Spawn Protection POLL Guns_i10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» We need U guys
Spawn Protection POLL I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 11:35 am by RAPTOR

» Bringing Back D-Coy
Spawn Protection POLL I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2022 11:43 pm by {25}AICPTAS_PL

» Master Server down
Spawn Protection POLL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 am by Ivor Cutler

» hi gusssssssss
Spawn Protection POLL I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 6:18 am by RAPTOR

» Server down
Spawn Protection POLL I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am by RAPTOR

» hi all;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Spawn Protection POLL I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2017 7:06 pm by privatejoker

» HI ALL ONE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Spawn Protection POLL I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am by RAPTOR

» server failure fixed
Spawn Protection POLL I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 am by old dutchy

» Were always here to help...tweak things...
Spawn Protection POLL I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 10:41 am by privatejoker

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Spawn Protection POLL

Go down 
5 posters

Spawn Protection Options
-You die when shooting a protected player
Spawn Protection POLL I_vote_lcap44%Spawn Protection POLL I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
-You lose half or of your health shooting a protected player
Spawn Protection POLL I_vote_lcap31%Spawn Protection POLL I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
-You lose a quarter of your health shooting a protected player
Spawn Protection POLL I_vote_lcap13%Spawn Protection POLL I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
-You don't lose health shooting a protected player
Spawn Protection POLL I_vote_lcap12%Spawn Protection POLL I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
PvT.Diealot.
Tech Support
Tech Support
PvT.Diealot.

Spawn Protection POLL Empty
PostSubject: Spawn Protection POLL   Spawn Protection POLL I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:47 am

You can vote for 30 days.
After this I will enable the option who has the most votes.
Back to top Go down
https://d-coy-rifles.forumotion.com
I wearladiesunderwear 801

I wearladiesunderwear 801

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Protection POLL   Spawn Protection POLL I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:50 am

can i vote twice??in the same or onether??
Back to top Go down
PvT.Diealot.
Tech Support
Tech Support
PvT.Diealot.

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Protection POLL   Spawn Protection POLL I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:51 am

You can vote only once
Back to top Go down
https://d-coy-rifles.forumotion.com
DuKe*

DuKe*

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Protection POLL   Spawn Protection POLL I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:21 pm

May I ask the point of, for example, losing half hp when shooting a protected player ? Most of the people use spray guns, 2 bullets is innevitable lol. Which means you'll die anyway.

I really want to give some more info on my idea. If you take away the part where you die hitting a protected player, you get better gameplay. If people just have the 6 seconds protection, like immortality for 6 secs, they can use that to run/hide to/in a spot of their choice without risking to die. Right now protected people run to an opponent as fast as they can, and trick people into shooting them and die. When you're in the heat of battle you don't easily spot the difference between a sprinting guy and a protected one. Also, in smaller maps the spawns change really quick. Sometimes I spawn in the back of a few enemy players and I would be able to take em all out, while they'd die if they see and shoot at me. I personally find it ridiculous to have this spawn protection system, especially in the smaller maps. In the bigger maps however, it's comepletely useless when 8 out of 10 people try to snipe from a distance. There are and always will be rushing people, gogo rush the enemy's spawn (since thats a part of this game.) You can't disallow that form of "spawnkilling", it's a map designed and developed to fully play. I know spawnkilling is an issue sometimes, but that would only count for the smaller maps anyway, since spawns are closer to eachother there.

Now if you take away the part where you die, people won't get mad and stop complaining and the people who want protection will still have the 6 seconds to run or hide or rush or whatever they like to do. Everyone happy, imo.

I hope to have convinced you all to vote for the "don't lose health when shooting a protected player" one.

Thanks in advance.

DuKe*
Back to top Go down
Kuato

Kuato

Location : im here im there im every +&%£@#ng where except home.

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Protection POLL   Spawn Protection POLL I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:05 pm

We have had no spawn protection in the past and that resulted in players just camping spawns and killing spawning players just to get their score up. We have banned a few players for this who didn't seem to get the idea that if you see a spawn you back off
and let them out. we have also had no damage when shooting at protected players and that had people running into spawns and circling players waiting for the protection to end. I think the new protection is working better than before. If we had no protection at all it would be a step back and even more players would end up banned for spawn killing.

I just had a quick check and its nearly a month since we temp banned anyone for spawn killing so it seems to be working.

Whatever the result of this poll spawn killing is not allowed on these servers

And neither is swearing Duke think you better read the server rules, we have kids play on these servers and theres no room for language like yours. If you dont like the server as much as you were saying go find another that you do like.
Back to top Go down
maya!

maya!

PostSubject: Should not die immediately   Spawn Protection POLL I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:43 am

I'm just a regular player, and I'm kinda annoyed when I accidentally shoot people from who I think they're sprinting. Or even worse: Spawn protected people from your OWN TEAM, who wouldn't die either way when shooting at them!! So I beg you, please don't make people die immediately, at least let them lose their own health or something. It would make the servers so much more fun to play! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spawn Protection POLL   Spawn Protection POLL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spawn Protection POLL
Page 1 of 1